- Rice Krisby Cereal
- Salted Butter
- Baker's Premium White Chocolate Morsels
- Food Coloring - Red or Green
- Mini Marshmallows
- Ice Cream
- Rainbow Sprinkles
Directions to create Rice Krisby treats:
- Get pot add water put a metal bowl on top and let it boil.
- Add half bag white chocolate in the metal bowl, melt and mix until all melted.
- Get a pan add 1/2 salted butter, 1/2 bag mini marshmallows and 1/2 Rice Krisby cereal and mix with spoon until done evenly. (add more butter if needed)
- Get cupcake baking pan and spray cooking olive oil.
- Get a spoon and put the the melted Rice Krisby treats in the cupcake pan and press in like a bowl. (Let cool)
- In a small bowl - add 2 spoons melted white chocolate.
- Add a drop of red food coloring in melted white chocolate and mix with spoon.
- Put the Rice Krisby treats upside down and glaze with the colored chocolate.
Now you can add ice cream, rainbow sprinkles on the Rice Krisby treat and almond eggs. Your done and enjoy!